Hi y’all, I’m Lauren! I was born and raised in New Orleans and have lived in various places throughout the South. I recently made the cross-country move from Nashville to the San Francisco Bay Area, and decided a blog would be a fun way to capture and share my experiences while adjusting to my life in California!
I graduated as a pediatric nurse practitioner in 2014, and currently work part-time at a pediatric clinic and part-time as a nanny for two adorable families. When I am not working I love to try new restaurants, rewatch my favorite TV shows, catch up with all of my long-distance friends (HI!), and play with my two adorable cats, Nala and Monkey.
From trips and adventures I take, to new restaurants or recipes I find, Love and Lauren will share all of the things that I love!
- I was born and raised in New Orleans (Who Dat!)
- I celebrate my birthday for an entire month…my family calls it LaurenFest 🙂
- I not so secretly love Valentine’s Day
- I have two cats who think they are dogs (seriously, one of them plays fetch)
- I love the weather channel and check the weather all over the country daily!
- Baking is one of my favorite hobbies, especially anything with sprinkles!
Take a look around and make yourself at home!